Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Iron Man
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Key Powers: Energy Reroute.
- One of very few characters to have a 300+ damage long range area effect attack power.
- Energy Reroute (12 Skill Points, 92 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Greatly decrease energy spending for the entire party.
- Powers used by party members cost 40% less energy.
- Nano Assault (14 Skill Points, 30 Energy, free taps)
- Radial energy shockwave with smaller secondary shockwaves.
- 54-60 Damage, +8 damage per tap, radius.
- Plasma Disc (16 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- A single projectile with an explosive radius.
- 139-154 (Fire?) Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- Radius is about 2 persons wide.
- You can shoot with no penalty in melee distances, so you may want to invest in this but not Rocket Uppercut.
- The long range and radius make this one of the strongest attack powers.
- Rocket Uppercut (16 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- Massive melee punch that sends enemies flying.
- 143-157 Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- Speed Overdrive (16 Skill Points, 92 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Gives Iron Man's suite a burst of energy, temporarily increasing attack and speed.
- +30% Attack speed, +10% Melee Damage.
- Uni-Beam (11 Skill Points, 14 Energy per tap)
- Rapidly fire off a stream of lasers which repeatedly bounce off walls at higher levels.
- 48-53 Damage, 2 bounces
- Air Strike (Xtreme)
- Launch a flurry of missiles.
- 85-94 Energy Damage.