Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Colossus
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Colossus is not normally available. See our notes on how to enable Colossus.
- Pulverizing Punch (16 Skill Points, 28 Energy)
- Devastating two-hit punch that will stun enemies for a time.
- 68-75 Physical Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage), Stun for 14 seconds
- Since the target is stunned, you can whack them again and again.
- Earthquake (16 Skill Points, 32 Energy per second)
- Colossus pounds the ground with his fists, damaging enemies in an increasing radius.
- 82-90 Physical Damage per second, expanding radius
- Intimidation (116 Energy, 8 seconds)
- Frightens enemies.
- This is a crowd control power that can pull a team member out of trouble in a hurry, but also disperses enemies so you're probably not using this offensively.
- Ghost Rider also has this type of power.
- Soaring Strike (16 Skill Points, 38 Energy)
- Colossus jumps into the air and comes back down hard, doing radial damage.
- 54-60 Physical Damage, radius.
- Take Down (14 Skill Points, 31 Energy per second)
- Colossus charges forward, tackling an enemy and beating him mercilessly.
- 82-90 Physical Damage, +20-23 Physical Damage per hit
- Thick Skin (11 Skill Points, 70 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Party takes -9% damage.
- Colossal Crash (Xtreme)
- Colossus leaps into the air and comes back down, doing massive radial damage.
- 85-94 Physical Damage.