Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Captain America
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- One of the few characters with a 300+ Damage attack.
- Energy Shield (14 Skill Points, 36 Energy)
- Captain America spins around, cutting through enemies and objects in a radius with his energized shield.
- 54-60 Physical Damage, radius
- Heroism (12 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Reduces damage taken for the entire team.
- Team takes 7% less damage.
- Reserve Strength (16 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 123 seconds)
- Tap into a reserve of strength and agility beyond that of peak human development, increasing speed and damage.
- +33% Attack Speed, +8% Melee Damage.
- Shield Bash (16 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- Thrust shield forward.
- 143-157 Physical Damage, popup (not stun, contrary to description)
- Charged: 286-314 Physical Damage, 309 knockback
- Since the target is stunned, you can whack them again and again.
- Shield Charge (11 Skill Points, 19 Energy per second)
- Using his shield as a battering ram, Captain America knocks opponents out of his way.
- 58-64 Physical Damage per hit.
- Shield Throw (16 Skill Points, 18 Energy, 6 seconds)
- 82-90 Physical Damage per hit
- The duration is probably too short to really steer this for maximum effect and you will likely end up losing more actions and taking a beating. Instead, just keep throwing it and hope for multiple hits on the same target when it bounces. Best in enclosed spaces.
- Avenger's Shield (Xtreme)
- Captain America throws his shield in a giant arc.
- 51-56 Physical Damage.
- +25% to subsequent XTreme attacks.