Walkthrough, Cheats, and Mods - Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is essentially a very straightforward game since there are often either quest markers to guide you to where you need to go next, or the level design is very linear anyway.
A very good detailed guide for the PC can be found here: I will only have notes, cheats, and mods for tricky quests, things that you may not have thought to do, and various things you can do to mod the game for your convenience.
Overall, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a tedious game of repetition. You keep killing things over and over again as you retry difficult missions and minigames until you succeed. The hardest battles in the campaign are not about the skill of your heroes but your own hand-eye coordination. If you don't succeed, you're stuck. We'll mod and cheat our way through (if necessary) the most annoying aspects of it so that you won't be stuck with no way to continue.
- Cheat Codes
- Starting a New Game / Turning off Autospend, General Hints
- Choosing Heroes, Spending Skill Points, Forming a Team
- Notes on specific heroes, and stats on powers at maximum skill level:
- Black Panther, Blade
- Captain America, Colossus
- Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange
- Ghost Rider
- the Human Torch
- Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman
- Luke Cage
- Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel
- Nick Fury
- Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm
- Thing, Thor
- Simulator Missions
- Locations of Bonuses, Simulator Disks, Artwork, and Figurines
- Campaign Hints / Walkthroughs