Play Wasteland 2 risk-free with money-back guarantee from Good Old Games.
This post indexes all our walkthroughs, tips, and cheats for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
General Information Articles
- Character Hacking and Respec - Change your Attributes and Skills!
- Perk Trees - Sorted by Skill
- Fix for being unable to load savegames - If the TOC.txt that contains the index of your savegame directories end up corrupted, delete it and the game should regenerate it.
- Team Building - Considerations for a team of custom rangers and early gameplay
Whenever you come across a Shrine, remember that you can get the bonus only once -- not once per character. That is, if you have new NPCs in your party, you cannot revisit a shrine and get the bonus just for those new NPCs. Therefore, you may want to consider just when to visit a Shrine, possibly saving it for permanent NPCs.
- Arizona (world map)
- Ranger Citadel (exterior)
- Radio Tower
- Ag Center
- Rail Nomads Camp
- Gorkinovich's Distillery (straightforward - no walkthrough)
- California (world map)
- (coming soon)
- If you have the Akita Figurine (+1 Animal Whisperer) you can pass it around and let different characters pick up an animal with a low-level Animal Whisperer challenge, such as the goat at Ranger Citadel or the chickens at Highpool. They do not need any levels of Animal Whisperer to keep the animal and the associated bonus.
- Sometimes a gate can both be Lockpicked open and Brute Forced. Once you lockpick it, you can sometimes click the gate to close it,whereupon you can Brute Force it open for more skill XP.