Start collecting a Laser Rifle and Cyberboost Bars. They will be handy in Panchaea when you just want to ignore the numerous enemies that give no XP and usually drop no useful loot.
M1 - Rescuing Megan and Her Team
- Although uploading the virus will also disable the GPL jamming, you will lose some XP compared to disabling the GPL jamming prior to uploading the virus. You get only inconsequentially different dialogue.
- Jaron Namir
- To defeat Namir, you can do what you did to the other two Spec Op bosses -- activate automated enemies. The safest way to the computer is through the ventilation in the room near the door to the computer room.
- Once inside, if Namir is nearby he will see you and hits from him can knock you off the computer, forcing you to start all over. If this happens, you can either use an AUD (but you lose any rewards from hacking) or your Cloaking augmentation (and a lot of batteries).
- Prior to hacking you can try putting boxes on either side of the computer to block his line of sight. To speed up your hack and ensure success, use Nukes to capture nodes so you get maximum XP.
- It is possible that Namir's grenades will destroy the bots but this is rare. If he does destroy a bot, you still get Hunk of Junk XP for that bot.
- If you have to kill Namir manually, notice his tactic and use it against him -- he leaps over walls when hurt or to pursue, so you can just duck back and forth around walls, especially to avoid his grenades. You can also try looking for the ventilation shaft to the roof and using your hits-through-walls laser on him. If you are feeling brave, rush to use a kill-Takedown while he is getting up after a jump over a wall.
- You cannot highlight the Gramaphone in Megan's room as an interactable object but you can interact with it.
- If you saved Malik earlier, your reward is that she will take out all enemies in the helicopter bay for you, thereby presumably preventing you from getting XP for defeating them yourself. Thanks Malik. NOT.
M1 - Shutting Down Darrow's Signal
- The crazed humans here give no XP but can still cost you Ghost bonuses if they see you so you might want to handle them with stealth and take them all down.
- When you first go outside to the Ring portion, there are a lot of workers and it can be hard to separate them for takedowns without being detected. There are also basically no throwables to use as noise distractions. You can instead go to the platform above or below and make some noise there by running or jumping. This lures one at a time to your location where you can use a Takedowns on them.
- A good location to use is the green portable toilet on the east side near the entrance back into the facility. Once an enemy is Alarmed, hide behind the black tarped crates and let them walk by before doing a Takedown on them from behind. Drag their bodies to hide in the corridor nearby.
- Hyron Project
- Just get a bit closer to Zhao and shoot her with your laser. If you remembered to bring one. This ending will disable all the terminals you could otherwise have hacked, as well as turrets and bots in storage, but it is the end game already, and in any case you would have long ago gotten all the augmentations you need.
- Finish watching the credits to get one final cutscene / dialogue.