M9 - The Transmission
M10 - Following the Clues in Highland Park
- Although there is a rocket launcher, the Boxguard (robot) is most easily destroyed with a single EMP Grenade but alert everyone nearby even if no one saw you throw the grenade. If there is no one around to be alerted and the alarm system if off, you will keep your XP bonuses for Smooth Operator and Ghost.
- Turrets made friendly always kill with head shots (Marksman +10 XP) but this is still inferior to Jensen personally doing Takedowns so disable them and handle the guards personally for more XP.
- Barrett is actually pretty easy since he moves slowly and always toward where he last saw you. He eventually loses sight of you if you hide long enough.
- You are basically safe inside the vents or on the second level (Director's Cut) so you can outlast him by hiding and healing.
- Or, you can activate the turrets and let them kill him:
- Immediately run to the right till you reach the wall then follow the wall forward to get to the ladder.
- Go upstairs and hack the computer there to open the doors downstairs.
- Go back downstairs and run to the newly unlocked area. Find a vent behind some boxes (there are two vents in the corridor there) and get inside. Hide in the vent till Barrett loses sight of you (radar is yellow and not showing "Alarmed" or "Hostile").
- Using the vent, go into the computer room and hack the computer there to activate the two turrets in storage.
- Move the turrets out and lure Barrett to them. Just one turret will eventually kill him but two will be faster.
- After the battle, remember to deactivate the two turrets again and destroy them for XP.
- Once you are back at Sarif Industries, people again for new dialogue and check all offices again for a couple of new items and new persons in some offices. Pritchard leaves his terminal so it can now be hacked.