Download version 2014-June-9
- Equip an Armor item called "[STORAGE]" to access remote containers for storage. The item automatically unequips.
- The "INGR" container automatically identifies all effects of any ingredients put in. If you do not want that functionality, store ingredients in a different container.
- The "SELL" option begins barter with a merchant with 30000 gold and who will buy stolen items.
- The armor item has no mesh/texture, so do not drop it. Otherwise you will be unable to pick it up and you will not only have cluttered your game world but you will need to get yourself another through the console.
To get the item, use the console:
- First, search for the ID with this command: help "[STORAGE]" 4
- Use console command player.additem <ID> 1 to add the item.
When changing to a different version, remove all items from all containers first and save the game. Then delete all files from previous versions before copying in new ones.