There are various missions, but only two that are presumably plot-critical and that give us Terminator Armour: Raid Against The Warboss, and Wailing Death. Raid Against The Warboss is on Calderis, so we did this mission first because if we can get Fury 5 and Resilience 5, the Foundries we hold will give us 2 extra deployments even if we finish this mission with Speed 1.
Mission 27 Raid Against The Warboss
- Day 13, Fury 5, Resilience 5, Speed 1 (68 minutes)
- Infestation: Calderis 0, Typhon 0, Meridian 3.
- The enemy placements more or less the same as To Decapitate the Hive except Tyranids have larger squads and more aggressive scripted movement. Ravener locations replaced by Ork Kommandoes but there are not as many. Carnifexes are replaced by Looted Tanks.
- Looted Tanks can be killed with Detonation Charge Packs, but they can move a bit. Typically, however, they react too slowly. Throw them at the tank's front so that the tank wastes time turning.
- You cannot cheese Bonesmasha with Cyrus's High Powered Shot as it does too little damage. Fortunately, Bonesmasha's special attacks are easily avoided and he more or less fights like the previous ork bosses.
- Extensive reinforcements are best handled with a Remote Detonator at the cave entrance to prepared for them to appear. Bonesmasha may attack the Remote Detonator, in which case just replace it.