There are only two active missions available, both plot-related:
- Calderis (3 Foundries) - Greenskin Weaponsmith
- Typhon (1 Foundry) - No missions.
- Meridian (2 Foundries) - Angel Gate
Mission 20 Greenskin Weaponsmith
- Day 10 extra deployment 2, Fury 5, Resilience 5, Speed 3 (29 minutes), no extra deployments awarded.
- Infestation: Calderis 2, Typhon 2, Meridian 9.
- It seems that orc structures (not clear, but possibly just Turrets) can detect Infiltrated units at a good range, so you will probably not be able to set Remote Detonators to good effect. Demolition Charge Packs are much safer here, at least to take out turrets first.
- Generators can see Infiltrated units at a fairly good distance, so just concentrate on taking out Waaagh! Banners that call reinforcements, and turrets. Waaagh! Banners are also not mission-critical on their own, so you can clear them and come back for Generators later after you have cleared the map for Fury stars and to secure the strategic asset you did not capture during the Skykilla mission.
- Watch for strange situations where some units can fire through natural stone structures while others cannot.
- The boss has the same targeting AI as Fire Prism: That is, he always knows where his attacker is and beelines for them, unless they are Infiltrated.
- The powerful beam attack is basically an instant-kill, so if you can isolate him, get him to go around a corner before he can shoot, and at that close range quickly engage him in melee to stop him from shooting his weapon.