In this post, we will talk about various dungeons. For a list of our posts, click here.
- Dungeons have no time limit, so if you are low on potions or elixirs, you can simply idle to get your health and mana back. The only danger is if you can't kill the bosses, in which case you can choose to kill as much as you can for EXP, coin, and blueprint material drops, then use the Leave button to exit.
- The higher-levelled dungeons are very hard and around level 50 or level 60 you will probably require a team to help you kill the bosses.
- If you get too close to any creature, it will follow you until you die, whereupon it will return to its starting location. Knights can have a really hard time if they are not careful. A knight may want to have a ranged-attack pet to draw enemies to them instead of charging in and getting the attention of too many enemies.
- Bosses typically appear only after the previous boss is killed. You can sometimes avoid the bosses and kill just the grunts.
- Typically you will need to do the dungeon at Elite difficulty to get any blueprints.
- Nothing too special here. Blueprints start at level 30, so no blueprints drop here, and no blueprint materials either.
- You can sneak by the first boss Roderick by staying close to the south, and thereby clear out the entire dungeon first.
- The first two bosses have a pull attack and will try it even if there is an obstacle in the way and you can't be pulled to them. Shortly after, even if you moved away, they will slow your movement and drop a priest-skill type Circle at your location.
- If you are a knight who doesn't want to be in the circle and take continuous damage; or a priest who wants to have both yourself and the boss in your own Circle of Refuge; immediately move away when pulled. When the boss conjures the Circle, run out of it and back toward the boss.
- The final boss, Vlad, has no ranged attack, so you can run from him and your pet will continue to attack him. This is a very slow way of killing him, however.
- If you are a priest, you can use Disintegrate to stun him, Infuse to cause continuous damage, then flee. Run to the fountain and go in circles to keep him at bay. Repeat until he is dead.
- When his fire shield comes up, you should run unless you can really soak up all the damage. Your pets are not affected by it.
- Probably the first dungeon where you'll need a team even if you are level 60.
- The Guard Chiefs are very tough but have no ranged attack, so the priest Disintegrate-Infuse-run circles trick will work on them, but it is very slow. Still, you can use it to clear the minions without using any potions.
- The boss, One-Eyed Wen, has 1128k health at Elite difficulty! However, you can bypass him and grab the various treasure boxes elsewhere in the dungeon. If you are careful, you can draw the Guard Chiefs near him away first, and draw him out of the room alone.