Fallout 3 Mod - GQ Bullet Time
-- Download (ver: 2012-Mar-17) --
- Use the console to add armor item xx000800 to your inventory. It is not a quest item, so if you somehow lose it, you will need to console in another.
- Hotkey it for convenience. When you try to equip it, it will execute its script and unequip itself.
- Attempting to equip this item toggles "bullet time" -- the game is slowed down to a fraction if its speed, in this case 25%. You can use the GECK to edit the very simple script if you like.
- Since the script is run when you equip the item, you can only turn bullet time on or off when you are allowed to equip and item. For example, if you are in the middle of a weapon reload animation, you cannot equip anything and therefore you cannot toggle bullet time with the item.
- Note that the inventory item has no icon and is not visible when you equip it because none was assigned. This is a very lightweight script that has no dependencies whatsoever (not even Fallout3.esm).