Heroes of Might and Magic V - Sylvan Campaign - Findan Skills

Heroes of Might and Magic V - Sylvan Campaign - Findan's Skills
Download Mod

Play Heroes of Might and Magic V risk-free with money-back guarantee from Good Old Games.

This mod changes Findan's starting skills from Basic Attack and Tactics to Advanced Logistics, allowing Findan to eventually get the Ultimate Ranger skill.
  • To edit Findan's skills: Unzip the file, edit the text file, and re-zip it.
  • To install: Change the "zip" extension to "h5m" and put in the Heroes V "Maps" directory. If there is no such directory yet, create one.

Comments

  1. Heroes Of Might And Magic 5 Game Ever since I've been gaming I've been known to devote myself to games that I love. I go to bed wishing I could play longer, have vivid dreams as though I'm still playing and spend days in a row playing for as long as possible. This cycle appears endless as, in being asked to put together a list of my favourite games, it continued to appear and reappear the further my list grew, so much so that it has almost become the common denominator. Upon considering this pattern along with recent experiences, I've come to consider myself a 'Gaming Monogamist'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment